Thursday, 25 March 2010

Maison Européene de la Photo

One month after the event, I still haven't finished posting about my trip to Milan (on my other blog) but in the meantime, I thought I'd share my latest cultural discovery - the Maison Européene de la Photo, which is in the Marais, near St Paul metro stop. The exhibitions change all the time, but at the moment there is one called "On the Road," which is mostly pictures of cars and highways stretching off into the distance in America, an interesting one about African hunters and a man who tried to invent a written language for Africa, and, by far the most popular, an exhibition of work by Elliot Erwitt, who has taken many clever and amusing pictures, particularly in New York, Paris and Rome. Definitely worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment